Associate Professor of the Department of Primary Education Pedagogy
Certified Trainer of the Center for Innovative
Educational Technologies «PNU EcoSystem»
Ph.D. : Theory And Methods of Vocational Training
Thesis : Training of Primary School Teachers to Organize Dialogic Learning (09/2021) Lviv, Ukraine.
Master’s Degree : Languages And Literature (English, German philologist) (07/2004)
Bachelor’s Degree : Foreign Language Teacher Education ( 06/2003)
Professional information: Author of more than 29 scientific publications, a monograph, co-author of 2 collective monographs; certified coach for digital competence enhancement of scientific-pedagogical staff, participant of international and all-Ukrainian scientific-practical conferences, forums.
Research Interest: Methods of foreign language teaching, ICT, online learning, effective teacher preparation programming, professional development
Advanced Training and Internships at European and National Universities (for the last 5 years) :
Qualifications: ”International Head of category B in the field of Education and Science, according to the UNESCO classification, and “International Teacher/Lecturer” (including 15 hours of inclusive education).
III International Program of professional development of heads of educational institutions, pedagogical and scientific -pedagogical staff (International Historical Biographical Institute, January 20, 2022).
As part of the Erasmus + Program of the European Union +module Jean Monet 620252-i-2021 UA-EPP JMO- MODULE advanced training “Theatrical art as a means of developing soft skills of children in the context of the experience of countries of EU and Ukraine”. (April 22-23, 2021)
Successfully completed PRESETT Teacher Development Course at the Teacher Development Summer School jointly organized by the British Council Ukraine and IATEFL (June 2018)
Membership: The All-Ukrainian Association of Teachers of Foreign Languages ( IATEFL Ukraine )
Literary editor and corrector of the Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University. Scientific edition. Pedagogy.
A team member of the Center of Innovative Educational Technologie“PNU-EcoSystem” since 20220: certified coach on digital tools in the educational process and educational innovations in English language teaching.
Practical Course of English
Methods of Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Foreign Language for Professional Communication
Teaching Methods of Foreign Languages in Elementary School
English Grammar Course
1) Fomin K., Budnyk O., Matsuk L., Mykhalchuk O., Kuzenko O., Sirenko A., Zakharasevych N. Dynamics of Future Teachers’ Cognitive Readiness Development to Organize Students’ Dialogic Learning. Revista Inclusiones. Vol. Esp. Octubre/Diciembre/Junio, 2020. Pp. 276-288. ISSN 0719-4706.
2) Fomin K.,Budnyk O., Chervinska I., Blyznyuk T.Pedagogical collaboration of teachers and parents with children who have special educational needs. The Space of Inclusive Education: collective monograph. Gen. ed. by Prof. Olena Budnyk; cor., & lit. ed. by S. Sydoriv. 2021. P.60-67
3) Fomin K. Research of the Problem of Dialogue Education Implementation in the Future Primary School Teachers’ Training Process: Philosophical and
Anthropological Approach // Scientific Bulletin of Chełm. Section of Pedagogy. 2018. No 1. P. 21–34 ISSN: 2084-6770 Index Copernicus.
4) Chervinska I., Fomin K. Integration of Media didactics into the Educational Space of the New Ukrainian School. Mountain School of the Ukrainian Carpathians. 2021.№25. P.21-27 ISSN 1994-4845
5) Fomin K. Pedagogical conditions of effective training of the new Ukrainian school future teachers for the organization of dialogic learning for primary school students.Educational horizons, 2020. № 2 (51), pp.147-151.
6) Fomin K. Peculiarities of studying the readiness of students of higher education for the organization of dialogic learning in primary school. Science and Education a New Dimension. Pedagogy and Psychology, IX (97), Issue: 246, 2021 Feb. pp.14-16.
7) Fomin K. Criteria, Indicators and Levels of Research of Future Teachers
Readiness for Organization of Dialogic Teaching for Primary School Students.
Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University. Vol. 7, No. 1 (2020) P.112-121 DOI: 10.15330/jpnu.6.1.67-75 (ISSN: 2413-2349, 2311-0155).
8) Kateryna Fomin, Tetyana Blyznyuk. «Сlassroomwork: listening and reading comprehension».Ivano-Frankivsk: Kushnir H.М., 2019. 72p.